During this fabulous, fact-packed adventure you’ll enjoy close-up, private views of our lions, lemurs, penguins and more. It’ll also provide you with access to our giraffe and rhino houses to reveal what our animals really get up to when they’re out of the public eye!
Simply call 0800 40 888 40, visit the Holiday Village Reception during your stay or download a booking form by clicking on the button below.
- Location: Meet outside the Holiday Village Reception
- Time: Wednesday and Saturday evenings
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours. The starting time varies depending on the time of year and the park closing time. Please check at the Holiday Village Reception on the day of your experience for the exact starting time.
- Exclusions: This is an exclusive offer for resort guests. It is limited to 20 people per event and is subject to availability. Suitable for all ages but children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. This is an extremely popular event so book in advance to avoid disappointment. Please note that this is a walking tour of the zoo and not all behind the scenes areas are accessible to wheelchair users or those with mobility problems. Please contact us if you require more information.
- Cost: £15 per person, children 3 years old and under go free.