Guidance for visitors
Following the Government’s announcement that Theme Parks and Holiday Resorts can open from the 4th July and the successful trial opening of our Zoo we are delighted to announce that the theme park and holiday resort will open for the 2020 season on Saturday 4th July 2020.
Due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 restrictions please be aware that the details of our opening may change at short notice. We recommend visiting this page on the day of your visit to check for any relevant updates.
If you are an annual pass holder and you have not yet been issued your photo access pass, please bring your confirmation email or proof of purchase with you on the day so that we can issue a temporary pass. You will still need to register to visit online.
If you are a holiday home owner and you have not yet been issued your photo access pass, please bring a form of photo ID with you on the day so that we can issue a temporary pass. You do not need to register online in advance but we will ask you to check in at our bookings office on arrival. We will need to know the expected length of your stay.
During the 2020 season the availability of our rides, attractions and facilities may vary from previous years. The most up to date opening details are published on the relevant pages on our website.
Safety measures in place at Flamingo Land
- Social distancing markings – look out for floor markings in high traffic areas please use these to help you adhere to social distancing requirements
- Keep left policy – we have introduced a keep left policy to help guests move safely around the resort, especially in areas where paths may cross
- Limited availability of refreshments – Although we will endeavour to provide refreshments on the day of your visit, these will be limited to takeaway products which cannot be consumed indoors
- Due to social distancing there may be less opportunity to shelter indoors in poor weather. Please dress for the weather including unexpected changes!
- Advanced booking required – to help us maintain a safe capacity we are asking all guests to book online in advance
- Payments on the day – please be prepared to make all payments contact free by card
- We will be asking our guests to maintain social distancing whilst queuing to use our toilet facilities. There are several areas where toilets are available
Flamingo Land Resort is committed to keeping it’s guests and team members safe and healthy.
We ask for your cooperation and that you follow any Government safety advice at all times including:
- Wash Your Hands often and avoid Touching your face
- Maintain Distance from others
- Avoid Touching Surfaces
If you’re sick, neither you nor members of your household should visit. If you have pre-booked tickets we will honour these at a later time. In the event we are able to open the theme park and other facilities before your return visit you will be able to upgrade your tickets or request a refund.