'Step 4' of the Government’s roadmap out of lockdown.
In line with the government’s roadmap, from the 19th of July Flamingo Land will be cautiously easing many of the legally mandated restrictions which have been in place. However, in line with government recommendations we encourage all of our guests and staff to act carefully and remain cautious.
From the 19th of July:
- Sanitisation stations will be available in all areas of the resort should guests wish to sanitise their hands during their visit – we encourage all guests to wash their hands with soap and water or use sanitiser frequently throughout the day
- We will continue to regularly sanitise high touch points throughout the site
- We will continue to provide, wherever possible, extra ventilation in our indoor spaces
- In many high traffic areas our social distancing floor markers will remain as guidance for guests, however the use of these will be a personal choice
- There will no longer be any restrictions on the number of guests who can gather inside or outside, including at our daytime shows and evening entertainment venues
- We are continuing to display the NHS Test and Trace QR code posters should any of our guests choose to check-in at any of our venues. For any person unable to use the QR code posters we also have alternative methods to capture information available. The supplying of information for NHS Test and Trace is no longer mandatory
- Guests using our catering outlets will now be able to order all food & drink from the bar and there will no longer be a requirement to consume alcoholic drinks at a table only. In certain catering outlets, we will continue to offer our Online Ordering facilities for guests to use and place orders and have food & drink delivered to their tables
- The wearing of face coverings in indoor areas will no longer be a mandatory requirement. However we respect that there are situations in which guests may feel more comfortable wearing a face covering and we welcome this. Our team members will continue to wear face coverings, particularly in indoor areas and areas in which there is regular face to face contact. We will continue to use screens in some areas and our advisory signs and stickers will remain in place
More information on the attractions and facilities included in our current packages can be found at our What’s On page.
Guidance for visitors
Due to the dynamic nature of the COVID-19 restrictions please be aware that the details of our opening may change at short notice. We recommend visiting this page on the day of your visit to check for any relevant updates.
During the 2021 season the availability of our rides, attractions, eateries and facilities may vary from previous years. The most up to date opening details are published daily on our website.
We are continually monitoring Government advice and have assessed and managed the risks in all areas of our operation.
Test and Trace
We are supporting the NHS Test and Trace system by recording the details of all guests when making advance bookings.
In addition, we are displaying the official NHS Test and Trace QR code posters in our individual venues so that guests can check in as required. Alternative methods of checking in are available for Guests without the official NHS app.
Rule of Six
Current regulations allow for gatherings of up to 30 people outdoors and indoor gatherings are limited to 6 people or 2 households (each household can include a support bubble, if eligible).
We have restricted ticket sales on our website to limit the number of guests who can purchase in a single transaction. If your household or support bubble is larger and you require assistance with booking, please contact us.
Safety measures in place at Flamingo Land
Sanitisation and Cleaning
- Sanitisation Stations are available in all areas of the resort for use by guests as required. We encourage guests to use them before and after enjoying our rides and attractions and frequently throughout the day
- Additional cleaning – All of our Rides, Attractions and Facilities are now subject to additional cleaning and sanitisation using a product which is effective against COVID-19 for several hours
- Extra ventilation – wherever possible we are increasing ventilation in our indoor spaces
- Team members working in indoor venues will be wearing face coverings in line with Government guidance
- Social distancing markings – look out for floor markings in high traffic areas and please use these to help you adhere to social distancing requirements
- Keep left policy – we have introduced a keep left policy to help guests move safely around the resort, especially in areas where paths may cross
- We are asking our guests to maintain social distancing whilst queuing to use our toilet facilities.
- Music and Entertainment – volume levels of our background music and our live entertainment are monitored and reduced to help prevent and discourage shouting, singing and dancing in our venues
- Table service – We are offering table service in our licensed premises. We are introducing online ordering to some of our bars and restaurants to assist with this
Tickets and Payments
- Advanced booking required – to help us maintain a safe capacity we are asking all guests to book online in advance
- Payments on the day – contact free payments by card are preferred
- Venue closing times – Our onsite facilities including Bars, Restaurants and Take-aways will be closing at 10PM in line with current regulations
Flamingo Land Resort is committed to keeping their guests and team members safe and healthy.
We ask for your cooperation and that you follow any Government safety advice at all times including the following:
- Wash Your Hands often and avoid touching your face
- Avoid Touching Surfaces
- Wear a face covering where Government guidance requires it (whilst indoors except when eating/drinking or if you are exempt)
- If you are eating, drinking or enjoying our entertainment please remain seated at all times
- Maintain a safe distance from others
If you’re displaying any of the Coronavirus symptoms, neither you nor members of your household should visit. If you have pre-booked tickets we will honour these at a later time.