Flamingo Land currently provides a home for over 140 species of mammals, birds, reptiles and fish.
To make sure all these animals enjoy the best possible care, habitats and diets is a full time job that needs people with great passion, skill and dedication.
We’re very fortunate to have just such a team… and what’s more, they’re very keen to share their knowledge and experience with you! So, every day one of them will be waiting for you at a variety of times and locations around the site. Please join them to learn a little more about some of our more exotic species, it’ll be an experience that’s sure to make even more of your visit.
- Location: Please look out for the Keeper Talk meeting point signs
- Giraffes & Hippos - Giraffe Viewing Balcony / Hippo Viewing Deck
- Baboons - Baboon Island
- Lemurs - The Lemur enclosure opposite the Parrotsphere
- Flamingos - The Treetop Walkway over Flamingo Flats
- Giraffes & Hippos: 12 noon daily
- Baboons: 12:30pm daily
- Tigers: 1:00pm daily
- Lemurs: 2:00pm daily
- Flamingos: 3:00pm daily
- South America: 3:15pm daily
- Penguins: 3:30pm daily
- Duration: 10 to 15 minutes
- Exclusions: Everyone welcome
- Cost: Free to all visitors
- Booking: There’s no need to book, so please just turn up on the day