So you want to join the fun?
We aim and strive for amazing customer service.
Our guests’ enjoyment is our number 1 priority.
We are already famous for our brilliant rides, attractions and our beloved animal collection but other attractions have really impressive offers too. Our USP (unique selling point) is delivering a warm, Yorkshire welcome that makes our guests’ day or holiday truly memorable. We call this “celebrity customer service”.
Although we strive for “outstanding”, do not underestimate how important basic manners and politeness are to our customers. Saying “Good morning, how’s your day going?”, opening doors, offering to take pictures, all of these human touches will set us apart from our competitors and put us on a different
level. We all pick litter because nothing better demonstrates that we care passionately about our Resort to our guests.
Gordon Gibb CEO
What are we looking for from you?
- A friendly attitude
- A smile on your face
- A great personality
- A caring attitude
- The ability to show empathy
- Great communication skills
- Positive body language
If you are going to work with us you will…
- Love Theme Parks
- Positively make a difference to your local environment
- Care about the conservation of endangered animal species
- Enjoy making other people smile
- Ensure our guests are safe
- Want to help people
- Display a positive attitude
- Take pride in your presentation
- Be an active listener
Whilst you are working with us you are going to be…
- Working in a ‘Fun’ environment
- Making new friends
- Experiencing something new every day
- Be a part of an award winning Team
- Ensuring our guests are treated like celebrities
- Working with a company that puts people first
- Gaining new skills