For pure and simple entertainment, there’s little to compare with our meerkat encounter!
This is your chance to learn more about these unique desert animals in the company of an experienced keeper. You’ll also have the chance to enjoy zany meerkat antics whilst feeding them some of their favourite treats.
- Location: Meeting point outside Children’s Planet, opposite the Helitoys (look for the encounter sign)
- Time: 11:30am and 2pm during summer, 11:30am and 3pm during winter. Participants will be met by a keeper outside the meerkat enclosure. Please ensure you have your tickets to hand.
- Duration: 20 to 30 minutes.
- Exclusions: The Meerkat Encounter is limited to 6 people per session and is offered subject to availability.
Participants must be a minimum of 8 years old, and under 12s must be accompanied by an adult paying for another place on the encounter.
Unaccompanied under 12s will not be permitted to take part in the encounter.
Please ensure that you are wearing sensible footwear and waterproof clothing as most encounters take place outdoors.
Spectators are welcome but are not permitted into the animal enclosures and must pay admission into the park.
- Cost: £20 per person (Admission to the park not included)