Flamingo Land, a Fun Place to Work and Great Benefits too!
We attract over 1.5 million visitors every year, and each and every one deserves great customer service. Can you deliver it?
Here at Flamingo Land we are looking for new team members.
- Restaurant Staff - Front of House professionals delivering great food with great service
- Amusements - Customer focused, keep the fun rolling in our arcades
- Games Stalls - Challenge our fun loving customers to win great prizes
- Bartenders - Keep the party going by being at the centre of the fun
- Ride Photography - Ensuring our customers have a lasting memory
- Retail - Fun loving Sales Assistants helping our customers find that special gift or souvenir in our shops
- Kitchens - Head Chef, Sous Chef, Kitchen Assistant & Kitchen Porter all help ensure we deliver great food all the time
- Catering Crew - Baristas, Fish Fryers, Sandwich Artists and counter staff are always offering fast food on the go
- Administration Support - We need a range of skills to keep the fun rolling including Admissions, Accounts and Cash Office
- Warehouse - Stocking up the park ready for our thrill seekers
- Holiday Resort & Caravan Cleaning - We need to keep the standards high for our guests
- Maintenance Team - Park Cleaners, Plumbers, Joiners, Painters, & Gardeners all help keep the fun rolling
- Security - Trained professionals ensuring we are safe and secure
- Rides/Operations Staff-Electricians, Engineers and ride operators helping our thrill seekers experience the thrills and spills.
- Leisure Complex - Lifeguards & Customer Service Assistants who have a passion for sport and fun
- Holiday Village - From meeting our guests at Reception to working in our Customer Service teams
We offer competitive rates of pay as well as the following staff benefits and incentives:
- Free park entrance on days off
- Half price discount for family and friends
- Discounts in our Food & Beverage outlets
- The opportunity to work in a fun and interesting environment where no two days are the same
- Gym and Leisure Facilities
- Staff Reward Schemes
- Monthly staff newsletter
- Huge career opportunities - many of our managers started as team members and have progressed to their current managerial roles
- Free Uniform
- Subsidised staff canteen
- Discounted fares on the Coastliner bus service
- Discount from a range of local businesses such as restaurants, beauty salons, bars and taxis
All positions are available on a full-time, part-time or weekend and seasonal basis. Our season closes on 4th November 2018.
How to Apply